If you have already scheduled Chad to speak, the following items are to be used as a guide to your room setup. If you have any questions regarding room setup, please contact Chad by clicking here.
- A raised platform or stage (wheelchair access is preferred, but not required). This stage should provide the audience an unobstructed view of Chad during his presentation.
- A wireless, hands-free microphone. This microphone needs to connect to the room’s speaker system or independent audio equipment. Speakers located in front and also behind the audience is recommended. Please test all audio equipment prior to Chad’s arrival.
- A separate light source/spotlight for the stage will help with keeping the audience’s focus on Chad during his presentation.
- Please do not over seat the room. If you are planning on presenting to 500 people, set chairs for only 500 (or even fewer). This will force the audience to fill all of the seats, including the front row. The front row should be no further than 10 feet from the stage.
- It is requested that the chairs in the room be staggered instead of directly behind each other. This will offer a better view to the audience members.
- Before the presentation, please request that the audience members turn off all cell phones, pagers, etc.
- Using a dark backdrop on the stage will help accentuate the presenter during the event.
- Please provide a big screen with an LCD projector adaptable to a DVD.